We are looking for experienced Care Assistants for our client in Stoke-On-Trent. Our client is an established, local and reputable healthcare agency.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Providing personal care to residents
• Providing support and encouragement to Residents in all areas / activities of daily living.
• Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents as far as possible.
• Work as part of a team along with permanent staff at each home.
As a Care Assistant with Cream Care you will:
• Have a minimum of six months experience in a Residential care home.
• Have completed all mandatory training.
In return you will be offered:
• Various shifts to meet the hours you want – Early, Lates, Days or Long Days.
• Free Uniform.
• Updates to mandatory training every twelve months – free of charge.
• Weekly pay direct to your bank.
• 28 days annual leave (pro rata).
• Ongoing feedback from the homes you work at.
Enhanced DBS is required for this role. Cost to be paid by Applicant £50. However applicants registered with Update Service for DBS will not to have incur this cost. We may accept a smaller contribution than £50 depending on your experience.
Please apply now or call us for more information.