We are seeking to recruit several experienced Care Assistants and Support Workers for our client, a well respected Care Company; to work in Supported Living and Retirement Villages in and around Stoke on Trent and Newcastle under Lyme. There are various hours available: earlies, lates and night shifts.
To fit with the role of Care Assistant you will:
- Have a minimum of six months experience in the care sector – either in the community or residential care
- Have an enhanced DBS either with the update service or willing to pay £50 for your DBS. Don’t worry we will encourage you to register with the update service once received.
- Have a passion to deliver great care and support.
- Dignity – a commitment that you will treat all clients with dignity and respect
- Cheerful – to wow the tenants and keep them happy.
- Good spoken English – the tenants love to chat and you will be reassuring them with little chats whilst delivering great care
- Be willing to deliver personal care to certain tenants
- Record Keeping – you will keep all records up to date as you move from one client to another
HOURS OF WORK
Various shifts to meet the hours you want – Early, Lates, Long Days or Nights.
Your rota will be worked around your lifestyle commitments and weekly availability.
THE GOOD STUFF
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account each Friday following the week you worked
- 28 days annual leave. You accrue this based on the hours you have worked
- Contract – you will be a ‘temp’. Many of their staff have been with the company for 5 years, some have taken (and been paid for) maternity leave, others have found other jobs – then returned.
- Access to your rotas and payslips on line. This gives all the detail for the home you are working at for each shift including address, telephone number so you will always be in the know!
- Confirmation of all shifts you have accepted via SMS so if you have forgotten you only have to look at your phone
- Mandatory Training – free on line training, including Medication training plus free annual training updates
- Free Uniform
- Support from the office
- Induction – at the start of your first shift at a new home – yes, including fire procedures!
Apply now or call us for a chat. We look forward to hearing from you.