We are looking for experienced Care Workers to work with our client; a well respected local health care agency; on a long term temporary basis.
As a Care Worker you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents
- Providing support and encouragement to Residents in all areas / activities of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents as far as possible.
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff at each home.
As a Care Worker with Cream Care you will:
- Have a minimum of six months experience in a Residential care home.
- Have completed all mandatory training.
In return you will be offered:
- various shifts to meet the hours you want – Early, Lates, Days or Nights. You let us know your available hours and our client will try to fill them...
- Free Uniform.
- Updates to mandatory training every twelve months – free of charge.
- Weekly pay direct to your bank.
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata).
- ongoing feedback from the homes you work at.
You will also have the support of our team at the office – we know your work/life balance is important and we will work with you to ensure that you get the balance right by building a strong relationship with you.
Enhanced DBS Required for this role. Cost to be paid by Applicant £50. However applicants registered with Update Service for DBS will not to have incur this cost.
Apply now or give us a call for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.