We are looking for experienced Care Assistants for our client; a well respected local health care agency; on a long term temporary basis.
As a Care Worker you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents
- Providing support and encouragement to Residents in all areas / activities of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents as far as possible.
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff at each home.
As a Care Worker you will:
- Have a minimum of six months experience in a Residential care home.
- Have completed all mandatory training.
In return you will be offered:
- various shifts to meet the hours you want – Early, Lates, Days or Nights. You let us know your available hours and our client will try to fill them...
- Free Uniform.
- Updates to mandatory training every twelve months – free of charge.
- Weekly pay direct to your bank.
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata).
- ongoing feedback from the homes you work at.
You will also have the support of the team in the office.
Enhanced DBS Required for this role. Cost to be paid by Applicant £50. However applicants registered with Update Service for DBS will not to have incur this cost.
Apply now or give us a call for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.