We are looking for experienced Care Assistants in Hadley, Wellington and Telford; for our client, an established, respected, local healthcare agency whose reputation is built on the quality of their team. The role of Care Assistant is vital to meet the needs of the residential homes that rely on our client to ensure staffing levels are adequate which ensures care is provided to elderly residents with dignity and respect.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Providing personal care to residents
• Providing support and encouragement to Residents in all areas / activities of daily living.
• Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents as far as possible.
• Work as part of a team along with permanent staff at each home.
As a Care Assistant you will:
• Have a minimum of six months experience in a Residential care home.
• Have completed all mandatory training.
In return you will be offered:
• Various shifts to meet the hours you want – Early, Lates, Days or Nights. You let us know your available hours and we will fill them.
• Free Uniform.
• Updates to mandatory training every twelve months – free of charge.
• Weekly pay direct to your bank.
• 28 days annual leave (pro rata).
• Ongoing feedback from the homes you work at.
You will also have the support of their team at the office – they know your work/life balance is important and they will work with you to ensure that you get the balance right by building a strong relationship with you.
Enhanced DBS is required for this role. Cost to be paid by Applicant £50. However applicants registered with Update Service for DBS will not to have incur this cost. We may accept a smaller contribution than £50 depending on your experience.
Please apply now or call us for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.