We are recruiting for experienced permanent CNC Operators for our client based in Fenton, Stoke-On-Trent.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke gears and they are looking for CNC millers and turners to join them in 2020.
The duties of a CNC Operator include:
• Must be able to programme on a CNC Machine -100% essential
• Producing small volume, high value, high precision gears (up to 2.5m diameter)
• Making sure all parts are of high quality with minimal scrap, You must be able to take a drawing, programme their machine and make the part
To succeed as a CNC Operator you will have:
- Experience of running CNC millers and turners Machinery
- Attention to detail
- A good understanding of quality control
- Experience of quality checking
- A positive can do attitude
- Be flexible with regards to working hours to suit the business needs
THE GOOD STUFF
- This is a permanent vacancy
- Day shift with a 7.30 start with a standard 39 hours a week
- overtime available
- Free on-site parking
- Inviting pay package
- 32 holidays including bank holidays
- This company has a great retention rate, so is great if you are looking for a long term future with a healthy growing business
- £9.28ph starting rate
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will need to have safety boots and high viz
- Basic hours are 39 hours and overtime is available- voluntarily
- You will need a full up to date CV.
Apply now or call us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.