Cream Personnel are currently recruiting for a Production Planning & Project Assistant for our client based in Trentham. Our client has been established for over 35 years as a specialist timber component manufacturer. The role will suit someone who is looking to be a key member within a production team with the responsibility of driving forward output and improving efficiency within the operation.
As a production planning & project assistant with our client you will be able to perform the following:
- Plan function, data collection and entry relating to efficiency measurement for the site by continuously monitoring and developing an excel based scheduling system that is used by the client.
- Operate excel at an advanced level
- Ensure all planning tools are correctly used, updated, accurate & in line with new products or process changes
- De-listing lapsed products & making commercial updates.
- Using sage accounts, sage manufacturing and excel you will review product sales and stock levels and re-order to requirements.
- You will be required to make recommendations on best practice, operating policies and procedures & exception reports.
- Efficiency improvement projects
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Meet production requirements by communicating with key suppliers to ensure the product delivery meets despatch requirement.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce a full end to end smooth production
- Co-ordinate production workflow for multiple products
- Previous experience of production planning highly advantageous
THE GOOD STUFF
- Standard hours of work are: 8:00-16:45 Monday - Friday
- This is a permanent role.
- Free onsite parking
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- To apply for this role you must have your full Eligibility to Work (Passport/ID Card/ Birth Certificate/National Insurance Proof and Proof of address dated within that last 12 weeks), a current up to date CV and a good level of spoken and written English.
- You must be able to plan and perform analytically
- Ideally you will have previous experience of production planning, be proficient in written, numerical and verbal skills along with a keen eye to process and interpret data.
- Current Full UK driving licence
- Degree educated in appropriate subject
Apply now or call us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.