We are seeking a number of Support Workers for our client, a well established and reputable Care Company. You will receive many benefits such as 28 days annual holiday, free parking, free update training to name but a few.
As a Support Worker your duties will include:
• Working one to one with your service user who will be able bodied with Learning Disabilities
• Assisting with meal preparation
• Co-ordinating and facilitating activities
• Providing assistance / encouragement with personal care
• Community access
To be a successful Support Worker you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience in the care sector
• Ideally, have a portable DBS although we will pay for one if necessary
• A passion to deliver great care and assistance
• Dignity – a commitment that you will treat all service users with dignity and respect
• Good spoken English
The night shifts for this Support Worker role are:
• 22.00 – 08.00
Apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.