Are you an experienced Learning Disability Support Worker looking for a new opportunity in the Handsworth?
We are recruiting for experienced Support Workers, for our client; a well respected health care agency.
As an Agency worker for our client, they will can offer you: weekly pay, holiday pay, the best homes and the opportunity to build your experience and knowledge. Experience within Health and Social Care is essential, we are looking for dedicated, experienced and hardworking staff.
As a Support Worker your duties will include:
• Working one to one with your service user who will be able bodied with Learning Disabilities
• Assisting with meal preparation
• Co-ordinating and facilitating activities
• Providing assistance / encouragement with personal care
• Community access
To be a successful Support Worker you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience in the care sector
• Have an enhanced DBS either with the update service or willing to pay £50 for your DBS. (Don’t worry we will encourage you to register with the update service once received.)
• A passion to deliver great care and assistance
• Dignity – a commitment that you will treat all service users with dignity and respect
• Good spoken English
If you are based in Birmingham, have recent experience in the sector and a passion for care, then please apply now or call the branch for a chat. We look forward to hearing from you.