A well established and reputable Care Company are seeking a number of Support Workers based in Wellington, Hadley or Telford to join their team on an ongoing flexible basis. You will receive many benefits such as 28 days annual holiday, free parking, free update training, the opportunity to join in on activities, and the ability to choose whether you work day or night shifts.
As a Support Worker your duties will include:
• Working one to one with your service user who will be able bodied with Learning Disabilities
• Assisting with meal preparation
• Co-ordinating and facilitating activities
• Providing assistance / encouragement with personal care
• Community access
To be a successful Support Worker you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience in the care sector
• Ideally, have a portable DBS although we will pay for one if necessary
• A passion to deliver great care and assistance
• Dignity – a commitment that you will treat all service users with dignity and respect
• Good spoken English
The available shifts for this Support Worker role are:
• 08.00 – 15.00
• 15.00 – 22.00
• 22.00 – 08.00
In return, you will receive £8.25 per hour plus holiday pay.
Apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.